🍁14 -18 MAR 20
⛄ 2 – 6 JUN 20
⛄ 1 – 5 AUG 20
🌷 16 – 20 SEP 20
🌷 29 OCT – 2 NOV 20
OD151 KULPER 0825/1410
OD152 PERKUL 1500/2055
Price per person (MYR)
Adult Twin : RM 3,599.00
Child with Bed : RM 3,499.00
Child no bed : RM 3,399.00
(+) Single Supplement : RM 1,000.00
Infant : RM 500.00
On arrival, transfer to Hotel to check in. Free & Easy until Dinner.
• Commencement of city tour. A brief photo-stop at Elizabeth Quay and to view the famous Bell Tower from the outside. Time permits visit Kings Park & Botanic Garden and stopover Perth Mosque, located in Perth, WA oldest mosque in Perth. The mosque was designed and built between 1905
• Lunch before heading to Swan Valley
• Visit Caversham Wildlife Park with Farm Show. Meet the Wombat & Friends, feed the Kangaroos & photo with Koalas.
• Visit to Margaret River Chocolate Factory for free chocolate tasting, Mondo Australia Nougats and Australia Honey farm for a taste of Aussie farm.
• Dinner before drop-off at the hotel
• Enter Nambung National Park. First stop; Pinnacles Desert Discovery Centre . where thousands of huge limestone pillars rise from the shifting yellow sands
• Lunch stop before we continue our tour
• Visit Lancelin . Enjoy a exciting sandboarding. [rental on own account $10/board]
• Option to join the Adventure 4WD ride + sandboarding experience.[$20/person] a 45 minute adventure ride through the pristine white sand dunes of Lancelin. Not for the faint hearted, this thrill ride takes you up and down some of the biggest dunes in Western Australia with the magnificent crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean as the backdrop.
• Travel back to Perth city. Dinner. Transfer back to hotel
• Transfer to Fruit Orchard . Enjoy a tour of fruit farm. Welcome fresh juice provided for the group. You will be given a tour of farm plus an experience for fruit picking. [Each member are entitled to bring back 2kg of fresh food* depending on seasonality]
• Lunch at Kailis Seafood Market, Freo
• Heading to Fremantle Pass-by Fremantle prison. Visit E-shed market – the only waterfront market in Western Australia. Stopover Monument Hill for a brief photo stop, pass by Cappuccino strip & Fisherman Wharf.
• A must stopover at Fremantle Weekend Market . Explore the bustling market on your own pace. Souvenirs, fresh farmer product, Australian Honey, Handicraft etc. Take a stroll down the road to explore City Chemist for variety or perfume and vitamins at good bargain. Time permits, stop at Rainbow container & Blue Boat House .
• Travel back to Perth city & Dinner by own
• Breakfast at hotel
• Check out by 10am. Free at your own leisure until check out. Explore on your own the shopping mall including Hay Street Mall & Murray Street Mall. You may take a ride on a free CAT bus around the city.
• Pickup to the airport at 12 pm from Hotel.